Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Where is everyone?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Only 5 people post now.... I occasionally see Shini, N, Sizer, DR but what's happened to everyone else?!

    I see shoushuru and phaq lurking every once in awhile, but tons of people haven't even read it (That I can tell)

    Death Ninja
    Bojack
    Crazy Elf
    WhiteHawk
    Delyoto Roo
    ThundaSnake
    Templar Zeratul
    Mitsuki
    i luv ryudo/kitsune
    Reena

    I probably missed some of ya, my damn cousin woke me up early today [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably on vacation, and other stuff like that.

    So your cousin is staying at your house all the time now or what? :-p

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somewhere in the South of Madrid, busy with studies [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

    ----

    Reena - Having major troubles with a piece of shit ISP, trying to nuke their office, will return after the operation is complete. (Note to Spanish posters: ya.com es una puta mierda de proveedor de los cojones cagada por el diablo!!)

    Cataferal - Posting ocassionally

    Allchimistul - Posting ocassionally at the random insanity thread

    Psy - Posting ocassionally, maybe busy with studies

    GH - Posting ocassionally

    Daigotsu - Busy with studies I think

    Phaq - Busy I suppose

    Bojack - Busy I suppose

    Crazy Elf - Situation unknown, probably busy with real life

    WhiteHawk - Situation unknown, probably busy with real life plus he got married

    Templar Zeratul - Situation unknown

    Mitsuki - Situation unknown

    ThundaSnake - Situation unknown

    Kitsune - Situation unknown

    Smelly Cat - Situation unknown

    Delyoto Roo - Situation unknown

    Dark Link Clone - Situation unknown

    Death Ninja - Situation unknown

    TribalStyle - Situation unknown

    TMTH - Situation unknown, probably never to return

    Kurt Angle - Situation unknown, probably never to return


    I'm sure I'm missing some folks, no bad feelings, I'm in a hurry.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now i'm posting here as well.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    some probably even forgot the board... dunno

  5. #5
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a message from Psy.

    "My computer is fucked. I will be back soon, some day..."

    His exact words.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lol... wondered why I hadn't seen him on MSN either.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I barely remember Psy. Of course I really don't post that much...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately. I've been working on my stories (and trying to get my learner's permit! Stupid manual!)

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Al: It's cool to have you back [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    IRT N, Sizer: I didn't mention the two of you because you're posting fairly regularly (several times a week), like Xellos, DR, Melfice, OCB, and me

    Oh, I had forgotten two important members!

    Shinigami - Posting ocassionally

    Cavalier - Getting a new computer I think

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeeah, I didn't put down Shini cause he still posts occasionally, plus I talk to him alot on AIM.

    I guess Cav is still okring on getting a new computer, plus he has to get his ISP back. Whatever it is, I misss talking to him on AIM >_<

    You still making that game Sizer-chan? Or just writing stories? Either way, Cool!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •